Your health is important to us. Because of the continuing public health crisis due to Covid-19, we have made changes to our business interactions with you to prioritize your safety in the current moment.
- Our office will be open for document delivery and return signing but not for extended face-to-face appointments. We will continue to emphasize personal contact with you and encourage you to schedule a phone appointment (or a Zoom appointment if you prefer) if you have any questions or concerns.
- Documents may be delivered in a variety of ways: in person, by US mail, by our secure portals, or via our secure email service. If you would like to deliver your documents in person, we will meet you just inside our door and speak briefly with you to answer any questions you may have. If you would like to send sensitive information via email, please contact us for a secure link to safeguard the privacy of your information. If you have further questions about any of these delivery methods, please call us for assistance.
- Tax preparation will continue to be prompt and efficient, although at a distance. We will continue to have same day service on many straightforward returns. After we receive your documents, we will prepare your return and contact you via phone or email when it is ready for you to sign.
- Tax returns may be signed in a variety of ways: in person or at a distance via US mail, or our e-signature service.
- The health of our clients and our community has become important to us in a new way this tax season. Our office staff will be wearing masks for your protection, and we ask that you also wear a mask. If you don’t have a mask with you, complimentary masks are available.